Need to control my blood sugars and lose at least 70 lbs.

Options
My name is Robin and I am new,hello to one and all.

Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi robin, fellow t2dm here. Was taken off my insulin almost 6 months ago and im loving it.. add me if you like
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin. I've been where you are. I got active, lost 110 pounds, no longer take insulin, and next week I'm starting a Type 2 support group at my church. Add me to your friends if you'd like, or send me a message if you have any questions.
  • sms1390
    sms1390 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone :)
    I am an Ambassador for Plexus a health and wellness company they have awesome products that can help you reach your goals and even help with sugar levels. Please feel free to email me for more info I'd be happy to share with you! :)
    Sms1390@gmail.com
  • RobinRupertSzczutkowski
    Options
    Hello,still new to this please be patient with me. Back in Nov my A1c was 7.9 and i now have them down to 5.9. Cholesterol was 303 and is now 179,I lost 12 lbs to date,doctor took me off humalog,I use to take Lantus 55 units now she has me at 20 units,I also take Victoza 1.8 units so this is not to bad if i say so myself. I want to thank one and all for your help! I do feel much better now but i still have a ways to go.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    sms1390 wrote: »
    Hey, everyone :)
    I am an Ambassador for Plexus a health and wellness company they have awesome products that can help you reach your goals and even help with sugar levels. Please feel free to email me for more info I'd be happy to share with you!

Why would we want to?