40lbs lost :)

Options
Lambykins93
Lambykins93 Posts: 24 Member
25bc8povwqfs.png

There's about 40lb difference between these photos. The left is 260lbs and the right is 220lbs. Feeling great so far, so I wanted to share. :) Wish I could go back and take my graduation pics again. 60 lbs to go!

Replies

• Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats! There's a very noticeable difference between the two pics-keep up the good work. You look great!
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Your tummy is definitely smaller! Well done. And congrats on your graduation!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome success thus far. Keep up the good work. You're doing great.
  • happyracer2002
    happyracer2002 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep going.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats amazing. Im 30lbs down 10 more to go for me. I wish my 30lb loss was as dramatic looking as yours. You look amazing. I feel i look the same just a tiny difference or maybe my brain hasnt caught up with me.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on both the weight-loss and graduation! Keep it up!!
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Terrific!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the good work.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!
  • Lambykins93
    Lambykins93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind comments :) feeling inspired to carry on my journey and I'll be back with another update one day (I'm not really a big poster in the forums, even though I use MFP daily).
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Congrats thats amazing. Im 30lbs down 10 more to go for me. I wish my 30lb loss was as dramatic looking as yours. You look amazing. I feel i look the same just a tiny difference or maybe my brain hasnt caught up with me.

I felt the same as you, and to me I don't see much of a difference. It wasn't until I tried this dress on again... in the first I am wearing tummy control underwear too, where as in the second I am not. I think it's definitely easier to see the difference when you try on clothes you have pictures of yourself wearing before. :)

• Mamabelle4
    Mamabelle4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Well done. You can see it accross your chest and shoulders too (I know some of that is cape ☺️) but you just look slimmer all the way down! I'm starting off with about 70lb to lose so great to see this!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look lovely!
  • Tanith1992
    Tanith1992 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good work.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Good job. I lost 40lbs. As well!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!