50 lbs or more to lose? Pals wanted!

Options
GetFitzy
GetFitzy Posts: 17 Member
Hi - I am t for active users to add as friends. Did this last year bur many of the people I added seem to no longer use MFP. I don't always track bit I use MFP to weigh in and to Post a few messages here and there. I lost 50 lbs last year but gained some back. Occasionally I take a break from MFP but I always come back! Looking for friends to add! Feel free to request me or leave a note below and I'll request you. Thx!! :o<3o:)

Replies

• lisag667
    lisag667 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lisa and I would like to lose fifty pounds I already lost 85 and my last fifty is very hard for me. My daughter suggested this app and yesterday was my first day. I like it. It really makes think about your food choices. Please write back and tell me about your journey. Thanks
  • JimmyGadget
    JimmyGadget Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! :smile: Need to loose lbs to return to my optimal weight. Im an avid fitbit user and never really used MFP. The two combined looks like a good pair.
  • domram91
    domram91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in, looking to loose 2 and a half stone in 12 weeks. Cutting out bread rice and pasta. It's my favourite but it doesn't do me any favours. Had this app a while but started a few days back. I'm in day four so early stages. X
  • Angelarkin
    Angelarkin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about 70lb I keep yo-yoing need to stick to my plan this time
  • Pollypro99
    Pollypro99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • SuperCartman
    SuperCartman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been a bit bad counting calories lately but am now going to change that ^_^
  • miss_gray
    miss_gray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    70lb to lose over here! x
  • gicaci
    gicaci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ❣ I need to lose 66lbs, this is my first time on MFP.
  • paul474747
    paul474747 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    68 llb too lose
  • jswanson69
    jswanson69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 63 lbs
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 115lbs. :#
  • creelle89
    creelle89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lots to lose and Dr recommended this. So I can use all the help I can get
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm super active and I have 64 pounds to lose! I'll send you a friend request!
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Count me in :D
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends from here. I've got 75 or so to lose.
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to loose and just started here 11 days ago-feel free to add me. I track my food and sometimes have time to chitchat. I am from NH. Hope we can beat this demon weight issue!
  • louisaemily2016
    louisaemily2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 57lb although I need to loose more. Please add me - I need help!!
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm down 49 and have 37 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • sewtzc
    sewtzc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Samantha and am finally committed to making lifestyle changes to lose 70 pounds. I want to make slow, incremental and lasting changes so I can stop the yo-yo dieting. It would be great to follow other people and get inspiration.
  • redndgold82
    redndgold82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in I need to loose 100 pounds