Looking for friends who are SERIOUS!

Options
EvEboEvie
EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
Hi everyone, I am on my journey to lose over 100 pounds and would like to connect with others who are interested in encouraging and being accountable. :-)

Replies

• skjaimini9
    skjaimini9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lets loose.... I m on the same road
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I log daily! Feel free to add me :)
  • jodylwong
    jodylwong Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm serious. Developing health problems. Add me please.
  • ElizabethVarg1
    ElizabethVarg1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • salex711
    salex711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! Let's do this!
  • shadowmanlocal
    shadowmanlocal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on the journey through enhanced lifestyle and exercise lost 154 lbs over 22 months another 40 to go !! Can offer any advice or support from my experiences - go for it !!!
  • EvEboEvie
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for replying! I think I've sent you all friend requests, if I missed you feel free to add me!
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Seriously?
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm serious, have 150 to lose. I've lost 30. I don't post motivational status updates projecting all of my insecurities on my friends, I don't offer or accept unsolicited advice, I don't give likes for finishing your day and being under your calorie goal. I don't usually give likes for registering a loss. I have no idea whether or not those are good things and don't want to encourage them if they are indicative of unhealthy behaviour. I give thumbs up for streaks of days logged in whether it's 5 or 500, high fives for your victories and love for your challenges. I also get angry a lot.

If this sounds like a good match, feel free to add at your own risk.
  • EvEboEvie
    Options
    Thanks for your honesty. It takes all kinds :-)
  • bamfgoals
    bamfgoals Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second journey myself - lost 70, gained 80, and now I'm back down 10. I'd love more fitness pals!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm serious about my weightloss journey too I log daily and want to change so add me please hun xx. I've lost 22 now and looking to lose another 74 to hit my goal
  • fjdp
    fjdp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at sticking to my daily goal. Please add me and help!
    Xx
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm serious! I haven't laughed once today..well..wait..maybe once..oh crap..I can't lie..I laugh a lot..However, I am serious about dropping weight..I started on March 1st at 308# and am down to a slim 275.6 as of last weigh in. I am hoping to get to 210..maybe even 200..
  • vcoppola171
    vcoppola171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a newcomer to this program. Have had weight issues all my adult life. Several years ago I had the gastric bypass surgery and lost about 90 pounds. I lost my job in January at 64 years old and have been looking for work. I stay up late every night and I found myself eating much more late at night and when I jumped on the scale I realized that I had put back around 30 pounds. About 10 days ago I got serious and began honestly entering everything I eat. I started to excercize and have dropped 8 pounds rather quickly. I weigh 258 and want to get down to 200. I would be glad to interact with others and help us all to succeed
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm so serious! I've got almost 65 to lose, I'm fairly active on my feed, and my diary is open to my friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight but, super not serious in life so...
  • livvy0606
    livvy0606 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have lost 60 pounds in past year on off. Lost 30 since January. Got 50 more to go!!! Feel free to add so we can motivate eachother! X
  • Mario_M_Ramirez
    Mario_M_Ramirez Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Let's do this and keep up the good work people
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    been there done that quite a few years ago. if u want someone goofy who is strict on his diet and training regime and ill tell u how things are straight to the face no bs no fancy stuff, only truth, then im your man. be your best or dont even bother. no pain no gain