Having a good moment!

Options
gpsepulveda
gpsepulveda Posts: 31 Member
It feels good to be sitting in pants that are not so tight that they are digging into my waist! All of this work is paying off!
Anyone else have a small win to celebrate? Because all of the wins should be celebrated!!!

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance, haven't gained it all back, so that is a victory. Anyway, Yaay, you! Enjoy your good fitting pants, and keep up the good work!
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good job! I know that feeling. My husband grabbed me around the waist today and commented that he could tell that I've lost weight. So far I've dropped five inches off my waist. Small but it is a victory for sure!
  • gpsepulveda
    Options
    Good job! I know that feeling. My husband grabbed me around the waist today and commented that he could tell that I've lost weight. So far I've dropped five inches off my waist. Small but it is a victory for sure!

Five inches is amazing! Way to go!!
    Getting that feedback from a significant other is awesome! My BF is super supportive and I love when he notices the little changed taking place.

• gpsepulveda
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    I'm in maintenance, haven't gained it all back, so that is a victory. Anyway, Yaay, you! Enjoy your good fitting pants, and keep up the good work!

That's awesome! I can't wait to be at maintenance!

• Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am currently not losing per say but, losing inches. It's really messing with my mind but, I will continue pushing forward like I always do.
  • gpsepulveda
    Options
    I am currently not losing per say but, losing inches. It's really messing with my mind but, I will continue pushing forward like I always do.

Good job on losing inches!
    I didn't lose any weight this week either. I was disappointed until I put on my pants and was much more comfortable than last year.
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I know losing inches is far more important but, my head keeps trying to drag me down on the weight issue. Oh well, I'll just keep punching and kicking. B)