shameless copy of thread topic but - 5'10", what is your goa

Options
Saw someone else post this but in relation to being 5'3". Wondered what people who are around the 5'10" mark have as their ideal?

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Long time ago I was 140 and I think I was a tad on the skinny side. If I can get to - and maintain - 150 or 155 I will be happy.
  • Sandra221
    Sandra221 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal is about 12 stone (168lbs) much heavier than when I was younger but right for a 49 year old mother of 3 I think :-)
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9" or so, and I currently weigh 130.6 lbs. I don't intend to get any lower than 128 or so, which looks okay on my frame (I have a thin frame). Anything less than that is definitely TOO thin for me.

I think an average, healthy weight range for my height is around 127-145ish....
  • pooksMS
    pooksMS Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5"9 and shooting for 160-165, I have been 155 before but it was too skinny. I am now 172 and hoping to get to 165 asap for my wedding but the pounds aren't going anywhere. argh!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I'm currently at 170, but would love to get down to 150. Check out pics of Lindsey Vonn. She's our height and weighs 160 and posed in a swimsuit for Sports illustrated! My inspiration!
  • Purple_Lurple
    Purple_Lurple Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 11(11.5 in the morning!) And am aiming for around 155lbs. It's more than I was when I was younger (I'm 25 now) but back then I didn't have hips.. They seemed to develop in my early 20s, so I'm factoring in a bit more for them ;)
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    im aiming for 243 at the moment - i no this to some people is still seen as very overwieght but if i aim for lower i tend to "give up" cause of the sheer amount of weight to loose, also i dont want to be skinny, i still want to be fully curved and size 16+ minimum:)

Once i get there i may loose more,depends how i feel

xx
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, 5 3 and my bmi says I SHOULD be between 8 and 9 stone? But while I am pretty fat, I'm not like a huge marshmallow person, so I think if I did lose that much weight (about 6/7 stone) I'd actually be too skinny! I won't know til I lose weight obviously but I think I'll be farily happy at like 10 stone - have to wait and see though!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my GW is 140