Burn the fat, feed the muscle

Options
FairyMiss
FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
was just looking at that page one the interntet ( someone mentioned it in another thread.)

any opinions ? is it worth it?? or just the same ol same ol

Replies

• RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm on the mailing list and like a lot of the information but haven't bothered buying the book.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'ive got the book and it's brilliant. cuts through all the bull****, examines diet trends honestly. iv'e lost 47 lbs in 3 mos following the book. i am losing fat and building lean muscle because i do my body fat percentage every week. it's more accurate than just weighing yourself. it has completely changed the way i eat and workout. i can't recommend this book enough.
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Chickabittie
    Chickabittie Posts: 272
    Options
    bump
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    bump
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'ive got the book and it's brilliant. cuts through all the bull****, examines diet trends honestly. iv'e lost 47 lbs in 3 mos following the book. i am losing fat and building lean muscle because i do my body fat percentage every week. it's more accurate than just weighing yourself. it has completely changed the way i eat and workout. i can't recommend this book enough.

I just got the book...haven't read it yet. I am glad to see that it works and you are having success on the plan. I need to get started...Keep it up!!
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Stated pretty well.

I bought the book back in '09 and enjoyed reading it. It helped put alot of things into perspective for me, not only on lifestyle / eating changes but mental changes needed as well.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've considered buying the book, but currently like what I'm doing off of another free site that does similar things.
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Tom Venuto's program is one of the best in the industry. It is especially good for someone who wants a detailed plan and is willing to invest some time into creating an eating plan that is best suited toward them as opposed to a 'one-size-fits-all' type of plan.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump