Didn't lose anything this week

Options
And I know I should know better as I've been at this weight loss lark since Sep 10 (lost 1+half stone already) and I know things go from nothing one week to 3lbs the next week but still...........

Got myself a new digital scales last weekend where I stepped on and found out I was 8-9lbs heavier than I thought I was. Cue slight depression about it all, absolute no treats allowed last week.

Was super good with my diet all week, exercised 4 nights a week ranging from walking to spin to weights. I wasn't asking for much, I'd have even been happy with 1 lb lost.

Decided to weigh myself only once a week as I was getting a tad obsessed with it. I'll just have to up my game and cut back on what I can only presume is crap. Got myself some of the Hartleys low calories jelly so I've some for work next week to snack on.

I really really really put in the effort last week. Going to dust myself off and keep going I suppose. Disheartening though.

Replies

• dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing changed for 2 weeks in a row! I'm still moving forward. Somethings got to give soon.... I HOPE
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    your body goes through stages and sometimes you gain a few... or you may have gained muscle which has more mass than fat. Also, your old scale may have not been working right... or the new one isn't... Just keep moving forward and keep up the work!!!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I find that every scale is going to be different. I would recommend weighing in at the doctor or gym as they usually have calibrated scales and then calibrate yours to the same. 8 pounds is a major discrepancy but the more constants you can have the better.