I would like you opinion, Please! (Insanity)

Options
I am considering buying insanity, but I am concerned that I won't be able to do it. I can't afford to waste money. So I want to ask the people who have done it or are doing it. I think I am still considered obese, but I workout everyday(for about 3 months now). I have been doing taebo for two days, then 30 day shred. If I can handle 2 levels of shred without stopping, can I handle insanity? It looks way harder, but I want those results. I just don't want to kill over, or hurt something. Thanks for taking the time to help me. This place has really changed my life, and I just want things to get even better.

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i havent done it, but in general, a lot of physical activities will be hard at first. but if you keep trying them you will get better. i started some classes three weeks ago at teh gym and there was stuff i couldn't do to save my life. now, i can. because i kept trying. so i would say buy the insanity, muddle through, keep doing it and you will absolutely guaranteed get better and fitter and eventually be able to do it.
  • BrookeEspinosa
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat and I ordered by set yesterday. Planning to start it on July 14th with a buddy of mine. I'm sure it's going to be brutal, but I'm also sure that if I stick with it then I'll see great results.
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    We (my husband and I) bought it about a month ago. It's definately NO JOKE... I have mastered the 30DS and still cannot master any of the DVDs completely... but that OK, his people doing the workout with him have to stop periodially... Please feel free to add me once you've begun.

I wil warn you--- there are several "beachbody coaches" they're VERY annoying... they'll befriend you and then annoy you like a used cars salesmen. They want you to buy the drink and yahta yahta yahta :D
  • ericalucas5
    Options
    I am on my 8 week of insanity and yes it is very hard. I did p90x before it so I thought that I would be sort of in shape for the workout. To be honest I wasnt lol. I love the results I am getting from the workout but you have to want them and work hard. At first I could only do like half the exercises they were doing, now I can almost keep up with them. Its ok to modify and take breaks when needed but you gotta get back into it. I love it, Im getting my six pack back again:)