Wondering

Options
jae6704
jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
Ok I am wondering what I should do next. Over the last month I havent lost any weight other than 1 pound. I have lost inches about 5.5 from my tummy and arms. I have been doing the 30 day shred and I walk for 30 minutes a day.
I do not go over my calories and many times I eat my exercise calories back. I was at 1200 and about a week ago upped them to 1530 thinking that may help. Is there something else I should be ??

Replies

• Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the weight. Losing inches means that you are likely losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle is denser than fat so weighs more but takes up less space. It weighs more per volume than fat, iykwim.
  • stephn1
    stephn1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I got stuck last month and what I had to do was exercise twice a day. I had been just exercising in the morning so I added a work out in the late afternoon or evening and that worked for me. Good luck..
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the weight. Losing inches means that you are likely losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle is denser than fat so weighs more but takes up less space. It weighs more per volume than fat, iykwim.

I agree