30 Day Shred Level 1, No Weights?

helloclaire
helloclaire Posts: 191
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
So I just tried the 30 Day Shred Level 1 today. I did not have any weights today so I just did without them..and I don't know if I could have done it WITH weights!

Most intensive workout ever. I usually don't sweat very well - I have to run 6mph for ten minutes for me to start sweating, and right now I am SOAKED in sweat. The only trouble is I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off again!

Anyway, anyone have any idea on how many calorie burn that might have been? It was only 20 minutes and I did it without weights so I don't think it'll be very much, but I'm sweating like crazy!!

Any idea? I'm 5'6" and 170lb.

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    I'm currently on week 3...Level 1, the first few days I completely thought I was going to die, but you CAN do it. Do try it tomorrow, once you get through the first circuit you'll feel much better and it's SO worth it. I hope you took before pictures & measurements!!

Log it as circuit training, it's pretty close.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    put it in as 20 minutes circuit training. People on here with HRMs say that is the most accurate way to log it. Also if you don't have weights, use cans or water bottles. And, push yourself through the next day. Do not stop. You will notice it getting easier and you will be less sore probably by the 5th or 6th day. Good luck, and keep trucking!!!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Any workout that leaves you in a pool of your own sweat is great in my opinion...lol
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    log it as calisthenics under cardiovascular exercise x 20 mins and see what your calorie loss based on your weight is.
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    GUYS!

Okay so right after the workout I drank a cup of water and sat down to post this thread...and then I felt sick.

I ended up throwing up - I really did not want to but did. I felt more coming but I tried very hard and suppressed it. Can't believe a workout had me throwing up...

Anyway I'll be doing it again tomorrow night...don't know if I'll be able to if I end up going to the gym before coming home, but eager to see if I can swing it.
This discussion has been closed.