Accountability partner who has fitbit

Options
RaeRaeRosie
RaeRaeRosie Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello! My name is Rachael, i've struggled with PC OS and being overweight all my life. Three years ago I went on a weight-loss journey and lost over 60 pounds but unfortunately I was hit by a car as a pedestrian and gained all my weight back plus more because I was not able to work out like I used to. I'm still healing from that accident but I'm able to work out Some and watch what I eat. I have lost 15 pounds in the last month and I'm working on losing the rest. But I'd like someone to help me I know I do better when I have someone keeping me accountable making sure I track and I make sure they track. I also found I enjoy doing challenges on fitbit with friends. But all the ones I've been doing it with seem to be butt hurt when I win so I'm looking for someone who tracks their food and likes to do challenges on fit bit to help me! Anyone interested?

Replies

• roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PCOS fighting fitbit user here
  • RaeRaeRosie
    Options
    Hey Roxy! :) can I add you to Fitbit and my fitness pal? Maybe we can keep each other on track
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I "possibly" have PCOS, and also LOVE my fitbit. I only use it for the steps, but I like doing the challenges too. Feel free to add me on mfp and fitbit :) you can private message me if you'd like.
  • Breeli0519
    Breeli0519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got a FitBit about 3 weeks ago and would love to have some FitBit friends. I just got home from vacation where my eating too quite a hit but I walked 12k-15k steps everyday. So hopefully my eating like a big burly man was off set a little! Lol! Feel free to add me on MFP and FitBit. PM me if you like.
  • CoachEveW
    CoachEveW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have PCOS but I'm a fitness professional and would love to have accountability partners. I find working in the industry that non fitness professionals motivate me more because of the challenges overcome.
  • RaeRaeRosie
    Options
    That would be awesome!!!! :)