Here I go...again

Options
I just saw that I hadn't logged in for 20 months. 20 months ago I was 40 pounds lighter. Lord help me this time around!! I can not stand myself for putting myself through this yet again.

Replies

• Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need to get this good thing under control. I can't do this anymore. Would love some support!!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Add me for laughs and motivation...if it's not fun it's hard to stick with!!
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got down to my goal weight/size, deactivated my account, gained, and starting over! Add me if you like!
  • oChristyo
    oChristyo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I would love some motivation buddies
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am back too after gaining 3stone during pregnancy. I have lost 2st since having her but struggling with the last stone plus the rest which I was overweight with before pregnancy. I have about 40lbs I want to lose :/
  • oChristyo
    oChristyo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I feel very hopeful just logging my food for the day. I didn't realize how much I was overeating. I kept making excuses to myself. There's no excuse. Now I can see it. Every single bite that I eat is logged so hopefully this time around will work!
  • RalucaMoldovan
    RalucaMoldovan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm a new user, just got my fitbit yesterday. But i have a lot of experience in failing to make changes in my lifestyle. I decided to do it the healthy way this time. And yes, I do need friends for moral support. It's very hard for me to start again with weightloss after failing so many times. But i too hope that this time around it will be better :)
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! I gained 50lbs though in the last 3 years and am really on a mission to make better choices every day now! It's tough, but rewarding. Good luck to all of us! :)
  • jesathecat
    jesathecat Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yea I just signed in since Jan after loosing over a stone only to find I'm back where I started.
    Add me please could do with some friends
  • RalucaMoldovan
    RalucaMoldovan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • manfred1946
    manfred1946 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, starting again with even a stronger motivation,would love a bit of a kick
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me please guys I've still got 5 stones to go. I started from the heaviest I've even been 16stones!!!! The shocking thing for me is I weighed that a year ago at 40weeks pregnant with my second daughter. I'm changing for good now so feel free to join me if you're serious
  • ErinJHughes
    ErinJHughes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im back.....I hit my goal weight two years ago and thought I'd never have to do this again. Well, I was wrong so here I am!