Advice/Help (pics included)

Options
Hello!

I have lost about 110 lbs in 10 month ..I have been relentlessly trying to slim my arms down and they are still pretty big , especially with this weird fat flap by my elbow. It is fat I believe and not skin as it is pretty plum..Anyone else have or had this issue? If so, did it go away? Or anyone have any tips or maybe I just need to be patient to get closer to my goal weight, I am about 20/25 lbs away...I don't want to have to hide my arms all Summer. So anything is appreciated! :smiley:

0fctlaa58wu8.jpg
bei8ylbmrjyf.jpg

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    It really could be skin. Next time you're visiting your doctor you might have them take a look and let you know what they think it is, they know more than the MFP peanut gallery.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    PS- You look INCREDIBLE and many congrats on your hard work and amazing loss!
  • jessicajj90
    jessicajj90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No advice but please share your secrets. I have about 140lbs to lose.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The way it looks at your elbows from the back view, I think it is skin. But, I think you look great, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about. Good job!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Have you been working your tricep? Though you can't really target your weight loss i'm sure it can help to some degree with your arms.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    OP - you look amazing and such a staggering amount of weight to lose in just 10 months.

From the pictures I would say that you will see continued improvement in your arms as it does take a long time for skin to tighten up after losing weight, how much your skin will tighten up really does come down to genetics and age (which is on your side).

Continue on with your goal of losing the last of your desired weight, lift heavy and be patient and keep doing whatever else you have done because it's certainly working.

Again my congratulations on your achievements you look wonderful. Perhaps writing up your story for the Success forum would be a good idea as I am sure you will be inspiring to many. <3
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!! I think you looking amazing :)
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me--thank you! Keep up the awesome work.