I NEED HELP!!!!

Options
Hello All,

I'm having a hard time today:sad: ...I'm continuing to self motivate.

Here is the delima!

I want to EAT EAT EAT! I want chips and dip and fries and ketchup and peanut butter and jelly, Taco's etc...I'm trying so hard to stay on track!

I'm hungry too...I mean, here is what I've had so far today.

Breakfast: Quaker 50% less Sugar-Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal (1 serving)
Lunch: Homemade Turkey Salad with 6 slices of turkey breast and romaine lettuce (mixed bag w/ carrots, etc...) and Italian Vinaigerette dressing spritzer
Snack: ( I broke down already!) 1 serving Frito Lays Tortilla chips

I have extra snacks lined up such as an apple and a banana. I have bottles of water i've been drinking as well.

I'm just overly hungry and its making me want to make bad choices. But I dont want to eat the rest of my snacks before the day is over so then I will end up going to get some bad food...HELP!!!!!:explode: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm having a hard time today:sad: ...I'm continuing to self motivate.

Here is the delima!

I want to EAT EAT EAT! I want chips and dip and fries and ketchup and peanut butter and jelly, Taco's etc...I'm trying so hard to stay on track!

I'm hungry too...I mean, here is what I've had so far today.

Breakfast: Quaker 50% less Sugar-Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal (1 serving)
    Lunch: Homemade Turkey Salad with 6 slices of turkey breast and romaine lettuce (mixed bag w/ carrots, etc...) and Italian Vinaigerette dressing spritzer
    Snack: ( I broke down already!) 1 serving Frito Lays Tortilla chips

I have extra snacks lined up such as an apple and a banana. I have bottles of water i've been drinking as well.

I'm just overly hungry and its making me want to make bad choices. But I dont want to eat the rest of my snacks before the day is over so then I will end up going to get some bad food...HELP!!!!!:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • shapelychic
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!! Not sure where you are but try to do something active to take your mind off food. Leave the office, go to the gym. Something to take your mind off eating. If you have to have it then work out and get extra calories.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I hate those days! All you do is get mad after yourself.

How about ...instead of eating it all, figure out what you really want to eat. Do you want chips? how about having one. Is it chocolate ...how about a tiny bite.

Or... how about going for a walk and see how you feel after.

You have my sympathies.....but if you've lost 7 pounds so far... you are doing something right.

Look at what you have done and know that you don't want to mess that up
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    when im realy hungry i drink a bottle of water and if im still hungry
    ill eat something no matter wat it is as long as i burn it off after
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    Eat the banana and then wait 10 minutes and see if you are still hungry. If you are, eat the apple (or if you have a bag of mixed veggies, etc, handy). It doesn't sound like you've eaten much today. My breakfast is about 250 calories and I am always hungry by lunch. Sounds like yours was less and the salad didn't sound like many calories either. As for the chips - try buying the baked kind. They're a lot less calories and can fill that salty need without totally ruining your progress. Good luck!
  • LeahNicRN
    Options
    Sometimes if I'll have a diet drink or toss in a stick of gum and it curbs the hunger for awhile. :) Keeps your mouth busy without eating! Way to keep on track, though- you'll be proud of yourself @ the end of the day! :heart:
  • lilphatgrl80
    Options
    Drink water ,add some crystal lite to it if you need to125583.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • sugarpie
    Options
    :bigsmile: When all else fails,go brush your teeth. The taste of toothpaste should kill your appetite.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Drink water ,add some crystal lite to it if you need to125583.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

YUMMY....the raspeberry ice is soooo good....I freeze it until slushy then eat it with a spoon, I get a "sugar" fix except there's no sugar and no calories, win win situation.
  • lilphatgrl80
    Options
    THERE YOU GO THATS A GOOD IDEA
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm chewing on a sugar free piece of Stride gum now....I'm not feeling so hungry....I'm hoping that it will only get better. I will eat my apple around 3pm or so and then i'll have my cereal with my banana later on!

:glasses: