Calling all fitness pal 'newbies'

Options

Replies

• MariaCMcDonald
    MariaCMcDonald Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did my first weigh in with myself since joining...and I lost three pounds....it's a start and it definitely makes me want to keep going.
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    It's the weekend and I issue a challenge to all 'newbies' not to back slide and forget the tools we use on our diets.
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    We can all use motivation, eh?
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Newbie! Just wanna lose a couple pounds..mainly want gym and be super toned
  • cindypriley
    cindypriley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new too :) feel free to add me
  • joyceisby
    joyceisby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need
  • joyceisby
    joyceisby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too I'm not sure how to get started!
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Sunday night at 11:30 pm and I made it through the weekend without deviating from the plan....first for me because weekends have been my downfall. Opted for seltzer instead of beer and went out to eat twice and made very healthy choices vs. what I normally do. No desert either. Very proud of myself.
  • jazyep
    jazyep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need all the motivation I can get. Who is with me?
    This website is new for me, today is my first full day, and I need all the motivation I can get. Who is with me?

• jazyep
    jazyep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too! Feel free to add me
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    New week everyone; stay motivated and track your food and fitness. Let's all meet back here on Friday morning to report any weight loss. Friday's is my personal weigh-in day.
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Two more days until weigh-in.....
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Good Morning everyone; every Monday is a clean slate; so good luck and keep tracking your food!
  • MariaCMcDonald
    Options
    Here is my latest challenge; I notice that I am not consistent with logging in and tracking every day; I will do it for a few days and then stop and then start again. I am going to challenge myself to do it for twelve days straight....that is a realistic goal. After that....then we can see if I can keep it up.
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Here is my latest challenge; I notice that I am not consistent with logging in and tracking every day; I will do it for a few days and then stop and then start again. I am going to challenge myself to do it for twelve days straight....that is a realistic goal. After that....then we can see if I can keep it up.
    I hope you reach your goal! :):) I used to use this app on a regular basis back in 2014 but then I forgot about it and stopped logging my food and exercise. I just came back yesterday and today is the first day I have logged my food and exercise. I'm hoping to start regularly entering my food/exercise again too.

• mlkb13
    mlkb13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I desperately need more motivation. I am totally in!
  • chardeshields
    chardeshields Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back at it again with the workout
    Hoping this time will be a success
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds weekends challenging to stay on track?

I do too!
  • rocketdoglover
    rocketdoglover Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I'm new today. Not finding the app easyvto use.
  • BeautyPi
    BeautyPi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm on day 9 so feel free to add me. Good luck @MariaCMcDonald