Lost all my confidence

Options
I want to lose about 4-6 stone because at the moment I feel like every time I go out people are looking at me because I'm the skinny like most girls my age, but every time I try to lost it I can't stay motivated does anyone have any tips that will help me stay motivated

Replies

• dillmilk
    dillmilk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Set short term goals. Read forums and articles. Find a friend to join you. Avoid distractions. Those are the best things I can recommend to you.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Join a challenge group - make sure it's an active one and post every day if you need to. It can be really motivating just having to log in with a bunch of people at the end of the week... makes you try harder :)
  • loriannstephens
    loriannstephens Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Even if you falter, it's not the end; don't give up. I have terrible self-control and always sabotage my diet. I've discovered that if I don't tell anyone I know (including my husband!) that I'm trying to lose weight, I am much more likely to stick to my plans (both watching what I eat and getting on the bike regularly). It's working for me so far this week. Keeping quiet and losing weight. So I find motivation when I'm harboring a secret diet, but I know that challenge groups also help other people.
  • Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Make a list of all the reasons you're trying to lose weight and look at it everyday for a reminder of why you're doing this.
  • meliissaami
    meliissaami Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you I didn't think of doing that