• meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look so healthy :smiley:
  • sanamm22
    sanamm22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    The new u is awesome....congrats!and wish me luck to los ny extra 10kgs(which looks like monster for me :) and any advise?how could u do it?what chalanges u faced?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    You did a great job.. you look wonderful!
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just the inspiration I needed this morning!
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!
  • tania_sullivan
    tania_sullivan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • StaceyWalks
    StaceyWalks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Amazing
  • 58pounds
    58pounds Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have always battled with my weight and I am happy to say I'm finally down 50 lbs!! I still have a little ways to go to reach my goal, but this is a huge milestone for me. I didn't notice the difference until I put the pictures side by side. Some days I feel like I still look like the girl on the left.. I've been her for most of my life. She made me sick (I'm a diabetic), she made me sad, she made me hate myself most days. She is never coming back!!!

id4tdviluujz.jpg

That's amazing!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You did it! Nothing can stop you now! Thank you so much for the inspiration and congratulations on all your hard work paying off. :) Having a beautiful summer with your new rockin' figure!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I have always battled with my weight and I am happy to say I'm finally down 50 lbs!! I still have a little ways to go to reach my goal, but this is a huge milestone for me. I didn't notice the difference until I put the pictures side by side. Some days I feel like I still look like the girl on the left.. I've been her for most of my life. She made me sick (I'm a diabetic), she made me sad, she made me hate myself most days. She is never coming back!!!

I find what you said to be incredibly powerful! It really hit me!

I'm so proud of you, you look so healthy, you've worked so hard and down 50lbs! <3

• Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Keep up the great work. :)
  • escalon
    escalon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look fabulous!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Awesome progress you look fab!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous congrats! I hope you reverse your diabetes with your weight loss! I'm hoping I don't get it. I find out this Monday from blood test results!
  • melisha0214
    melisha0214 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everybody!! All of your kind words motivate me even more. I LOVE this community!
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!