Hi, my name is Debbie and I am new to this site.

Options
I really like what I see here on this site. Very positive and so much information. I feel really good about logging in and keeping track of my food and exercises. This has been a great start for me and I am learning more each day. I hope to find some friends here and support each other. Hope you all are having a great day, and if not this is the right place to be to get uplifted! Debbie

Replies

• callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, welcome to MFP! I started here a couple of years ago and got down to my goal, but I ended my account and gained it all back. So I'm in a restart mode. Add me if you like, and good luck with your goals!
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome Debbie. You'll find a lot of supportive people here. Add me. We are all here to help. Let's roll.
  • Zaysgrandma
    Zaysgrandma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your thoughts. I am just finding my way around here, so have just found your replies. Thank you for the welcoming! I am really liking what I see here!
  • Zaysgrandma
    Options
    how do I add people?
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    go to the profile of the person you want to add. You will get a choice to send a friend request or message. feel free to try with me. and welcome Debbie. There are some great people here of all ages and all areas of the world.
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome Debbie! Logging is great but checking out other people's logs can give you new ideas. Hope you add me. Try a challenge too. Getting competitive helps.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Debbie. :)
  • Zaysgrandma
    Options
    Thanks for all the great welcomes. This is one of the reasons I am really impressed and loving this group! I am trying to add all and hope I am getting this right. Debbie