I need new friends and new motivation!

Options
vcorbin01
vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

My name is Victoria, I'm 29 years old. I've been here before to lose 50lbs for my wedding and succeeded. Sadly there after (I'm not sure what happen) I started gaining some of it back. About 5 months after getting married I got pregnant with my son. Obviously didn't help matters and my exercise went to little to none. He's going to be 2 next month and I'm here to regain my confidence and get my body back for me!

I've noticed a lot of my friends have been missing for months/years....so I'm looking for active and motivated people who can encourage me, give me advice and vise versa! I'm also looking for people that are at goal, so I can understand how they got there, how they've maintained, etc.

Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday and I look forward to making some new friends soon!

Replies

• callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Victoria, welcome back! I was here a few years back and got to my healthy weight. Then I left, oops...and gained all that I had lost back. Doing the restart myself. Send me a FR if you like!
  • yuko_125
    yuko_125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 50lb several years ago for my wedding and put even more back on over the years. Starting back this time for long-term success. Feel free to add me.
  • stewratz
    stewratz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Victoria! I also was able to lose 50lbs, and then put all of it (and then some) back on. It was not a good feeling, but I use it now as a means to motivate myself. I did it once, I can do it again. Good luck on your restart, and I know you will do great things! Will add you :)
  • edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I lost about 40 pounds previously and let myself gain it all back plus some, but I'm back at it again for long-term success this time! Add me if you'd like!
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Victoria! Feel free to add me. We'll all do this together. Let's roll.
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :) Can't wait to do this journey together!!