23 years old need to lose 20 kgs

Options
keydoor02
keydoor02 Posts: 8 Member
I don't know how to count calories. I don't have label foods I eat alot. I just love Pakistani food...but now I have PCOS I am always lazy and sleepy I can't study please help.

Replies

• Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Well you'll need to change some of your eating habits.. Buy a food scale. Even without labels you can find food databases that will give you calories. Start adding in lean meats (chicken, fish) adding in more fruits and vegetables. Learning portion control. And adding in exercises.

More information on you will be helpful.

What do you normally eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner? Male? Female?
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Do you cook your own food (the Pakistani food you mentioned?) If you cook it then measure all the ingredients with a scale and then look for how many calories each ingredient is online.
  • keydoor02
    Options
    n1cholee93 wrote: »
    Well you'll need to change some of your eating habits.. Buy a food scale. Even without labels you can find food databases that will give you calories. Start adding in lean meats (chicken, fish) adding in more fruits and vegetables. Learning portion control. And adding in exercises.

More information on you will be helpful.

What do you normally eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner? Male? Female?

I eat desi food..for break fast tea without sugar some times chapati...I take sesame seeds and poppy seeds 2 spoon in breakfast its our traditional breakfast here. Lunch I eat jawar ki roti(bread made of corn) butter milk and fried veggies at dinner I most of the time eat beef curry with chapati
  • keydoor02
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    Do you cook your own food (the Pakistani food you mentioned?) If you cook it then measure all the ingredients with a scale and then look for how many calories each ingredient is online.

We don't have food scales here :'( how much time would it take to lose 7 kgs as my height is 5'1 and I am really fat...my waist is 32.5 my belly plus love handles 41 and hips 41....it looks very ugly....
  • keydoor02
    Options
    I am a female
  • keydoor02
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the information.
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It took me a year to lose 10 kg with calorie counting.I`m also 5'1 and I have 10 more kg to go. If you want to lose fast I`d suggest a high protein low carb diet. Other than that really try to find a way to weigh your food.
  • keydoor02
    Options
    Currently I am doing high carb low fat diet...because I study say and night so I need energy...when I decrease carb intake I can't study...
  • keydoor02
    Options
    But I am losing and my acne is also getting better