Getting Married in 6 months

Options
Hi all!

I'm Desiree. So, like the title says, I'm getting married in 6months, but with little time between my job and life in general, time is slipping faster than imaginable.

My friend intro'd me to this site and i hope that my reaaaally looking at my consumption, i can get myself back on track. With any luck, my job (usually stressing me out at this time of year) makes my stomach upset and I eat less anyway! Not healthy, but it is something I can count on! :laugh:

good luck all!

Replies

• kathrynthomas5
    Options
    I can highly recommend the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I am up to day 26 and I can't believe how much my body has changed in this time. I have never felt so strong and have completely changed shape. Good luch with your journey and your wedding.
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I second the 30 Day Shred. Guaranteed you will lose inches even if you don't notice much on the scale. Best part, it only takes 20 min so it's easy to fit into a busy schedule. Good luck!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement and good luck with your fitness goals! I'm getting married in 8 months, the prospect of looking good in THE dress is certainly helpful motivation!
  • errantfirefly
    Options
    I've seen those, but my issue is that I have Fibromyalgia which often seriously limits my ability to move. I have to stick to swimming, yoga, and tai chi. When i am at my strongest (and since work has gotten really in the way, i fell off of the gym wagon :bigsmile: ) I can do some stuff like the Jillian DVDs. However, when i Flare, I can only work through so much pain.

But i think once i can get my body back up and functional, I'll try them!

Thanks

D