Fell off the wagon. :-(

Options
Boooo! I had only 5 lbs to go before my goal weight and I lost the thread. I went on vacation and never came back (as far as my eating goes).
So tomorrow I'm committing to the process again. I lost 23 lbs before, so I can lose 10 now, right? Trying to get pumped!

Replies

• edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You can do it :)
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the wagon!
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You Rock! No problem!
  • cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I did exactly the same! It's 4 weeks to my next vacation. Determined to get my a** back in gear :smiley:
  • Spadgy
    Spadgy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It happens. I lost 4 kg and put back on 3 kg. You'll always have peaks and dips. Just keep at it. The positives will out weigh (pun intended) the negatives.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Yes you can! I've been experiencing a mojo deficit myself :-(
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    You did it before, you'll do it again :smiley:
  • ellersrb
    ellersrb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The best analogy I ever heard: just because you drop one egg out of a carton, doesn't mean you throw the rest of them on the floor!
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon! You can do it! We're all behind you :)
  • Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    "Fall down seven times. Stand up eight." --ancient Japanese proverb

“If you have made mistakes, even serious mistakes, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.” ― Mary Pickford
  • wenkell22
    wenkell22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awwww....thanks so much for all the support! Here I sit, staring at the cinnamon swirl bread my son is eating....wondering if today should be the day or if I will listen to the little voice saying I could wait until tomorrow, or until after my period, or after mom's party, etc.
    Getting going is the hardest part. Then after the first week it's much easier to have a bit of self control. I know this and I know I'll be happier, but still the urge to say "screw it" and eat whatever I want is there.
    I'm gearing up, though! I'm going to stop pondering it and just do it. Logging today!!
    Thanks again for the support! You guys are awesome!! ❤️