Ladies: Did you lose your boobs!?

Options
Has anyone who was flat chested/A-cup, then gained and got boobs, and then lost the weight, kept any of the fat in your chest from when you gained? I gained 55 pounds, and got some solid B-cups in the process.

When I was an A-cup, I weighed 120. Now I've lost about 25 pounds and still like my breasts, sitting at 153 lbs. If I get down to 130.... Do you think I'll get to keep ANY of this wonderful breast fat? Anyone have experience with getting to keep their boobs? I basically didn't have any before I gained weight.

Replies

• ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I was a c all my teens, went up to d when bigger, and now I'm a b, at most. Sorry but all mine went away :(
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My boobs have definitely deflated. Not a good look, but hey, I'm healthier and happier overall, so I will deal with deflated boobs.
  • e_v_v
    e_v_v Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Went from a C to A once I lost 15 pounds. First thing to go.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I was small (A) until my mid-20s when I went up to B. Got pregnant and bam, they grew (D) practically overnight (serious, this was my first pregnancy symptom.) After weaning my daughter they were Bs again. Now Cs. But keep in mind that cup size is not absolute across the board. It's a function of the difference between the circumference around your breasts and around the area where the band is (ribcage just under breasts.)
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I was always a small B. When I gained a TON of weight (approx 70ish lb) about 4 years ago I went to a C. Now I'm back to my normal weight (albeit less body fat and more muscle), I'm a small B. That's what I keep telling myself... My B cup bras are a little roomy nowadays. :neutral:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I was a B at 210+ and a smaller B at 150lbs I had a kid though now and am back at 155lbs and meh they are not as nice of a B but still a B.
  • thekevinbroach
    thekevinbroach Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    such sad stories...
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird. Full d cup at 154, no change 17lbs lower.
  • Anaryne26
    Anaryne26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was a small B back in college when I weighed 150lbs (which is my goal weight to get back to). At my highest weight (I gained 75 pounds, and pretty quickly), I had generous D's. I'm down 54 lbs from my highest weight, and currently fill out my 36 C bras nicely. I expect to be a small C/generous B by the time I get back to where I want to be. I'm just hoping the girls don't sag too much. To be honest, I don't miss my D's; they got in the way of doing almost everything.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yes... so yes :( I lost a lot out of my chest... bye bye boobs now pass me the winch to hold what's left up lol
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Sadly no. I've always been non-existant in the boob department. Not even an A. When I gained a few pounds, I actually got some fat there and loved it....maybe came close to filling out an A. It's gone....sniff, sniff. Only time I ever had boobs was breastfeeding.
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Was an A/B from puberty to my mid-20s, got up to a C with my first in 2010, then back down to a B. Even with weight gain, I hung out there until I started breastfeeding my second in 2013. Been a D/DD since then. I'm now down 36# this year, but my boobs are surprising still here (although a bit deflated/droopy since my third baby weaned mid-2015).
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Nope, they've gone from Cs (as a pudgy teen) to Bs (leaner college age), to A/barely B (goal weight). Now even pregnancy/nursing barely pushes them to a full B. Oh well.
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've always been a C or better, 36 D at about 160, dropped to about 125, 34 B :( breaks my heart every day. Not to mention they all but shriveled in the process. Never considered plastic surgery ever in my life but its def in the back of my mind now.
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that dieting has made my boobs smaller, however the years and two babies later they definitely look flatter, but still good in a bra.
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think if I was ever to contemplate surgery it would be my lower stomach ( c sections have not been kind) and get an uplift for my boobs. It would be nice to have them further north than the south they are heading lol
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Yes! FINALLY!!!!!!! At my highest weight I wore a 38H and just recently sized into a 34C.I haven't been this size since the fifth grade. Couldn't be happier!