Miracle Noodles- not for me!

Options
I went to the health store today to try to by the Miracle Noodles, but I changed my mind when I say what they actually looked like in the package. Am not sure if it's the fact that the noodles was packed in water in a see-through bag or if it was the fact that it looked like wet worms in a bag.

I couldn't bring myself to by the noodles. I will just have to eat DreamFields Pasta which is loaded with wheat and is low GI.

I guess there is no magic/miracle to good eating. I just have to eat better and PORTION control!!

Replies

• lunula76
    lunula76 Posts: 38
    Options
    We have this lovely little tool that turns veggies into noodles. Zuchinni, carrots and cucumbers are my favorite. There are two machines the spirooli and the saladacco. Prices range from $19-40.
    You end up with a gigantic bowl of "pasta" for less than 100 calories!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    LOL I bought some a couple weeks ago and havent been able to make myself try them yet. Im kinda scared :-D
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    We have this lovely little tool that turns veggies into noodles. Zuchinni, carrots and cucumbers are my favorite. There are two machines the spirooli and the saladacco. Prices range from $19-40.
    You end up with a gigantic bowl of "pasta" for less than 100 calories!

Where can I buy this tool? Thanks
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I almost considered buying these as well, but they kind of freaked me out. I've just heard to make sure you rinse them a TON because they smell weird from the package water. :sick:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    LOL I bought some a couple weeks ago and havent been able to make myself try them yet. Im kinda scared :-D

Yes, I couldn't get over the look of it and may people say smell very fishy.