Hi, I'm new here, looking for friends :)

Options
Nick0sm0m
Nick0sm0m Posts: 18 Member
Hi, I'm Casie and I'm a mom of 2 boys. I'm looking for other mommies looking to lose weight to be friends with and to share our rises and falls with :)

Replies

• melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! You will find great friends and even better support here!! Feel free to share, motivate, receive motivation, vent, etc etc....
  • tjkemommy
    tjkemommy Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! You will get the support and friendship you want here. Everyone is great!
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi! MFP is a great place for that. We all want bo lose weight and become healthier. Best of luck to you, I too have kids that I want to keep up with. =)
  • pipthegirl
    pipthegirl Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, first time mama to a 2 month old. New to the site, new to being a mom, new to needing to diet...

I miss my pre-pregnancy eat 4000 calories a day and fight to keep weight on anyway.
  • tracyb810
    tracyb810 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started too! I also have 2 kids....I'm hoping to become a good role model for them.
  • melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to all new friends!!!!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Good luck on your weight loss!! If you need some help with anything I will try my best to help you. :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    I started my quest of losing weight memorial day when i was 200 lb, i am now 189 and my ultimate goal is 130-140. I have a 5 week old and a 15 month old, having two babies close together I gained more weight than I wanted to. Also over the past few years I feel into unhealthy eating habits (fast food) and didnt exercise. I am determined to lose the weight - us moms can do it : ) feel free to add me :)