Hi, I am new to all this. I would love to have some fun motivating buddies

Options
My goal is to lose 30 lbs, lose inches ( body fat) and gain more muscle tone. I really need creative ideas and some fun motivated friends on this journey. We can definitely inspire one another and have fun through this. You down?

Replies

• crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am. I'm in the same weight loss goal category as you are. And in dire need of motivation!
  • toshabrantley
    toshabrantley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Would it be alright to add you as soon as I figure out how?
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 40 and then tone up, sounds like we have similar goals, so I'm deffo down :)
  • hannahelysiahaller
    hannahelysiahaller Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Add me tosha (: we can lose weight together
  • toshabrantley
    Options
    Awesome girl! Let's do this
  • MrsAwsme
    MrsAwsme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25lbs. I need motivation though! After a long day at work it's just down right nearly impossible for me to WANT to workout and not sit on the couch
  • knfosset
    knfosset Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    Feel free to add me too- I've lost 23 pounds so far and am still working at it :)
    Let's do this!
  • Doit4theOMG
    Doit4theOMG Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • MEMD1974
    MEMD1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Goal to lose 43lbs. (I cannot believe it somehow got to 43lbs, but it is). Feel free to add me as well.
  • ___sthach
    ___sthach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 19 more lbs! And these love handles :neutral: lol. I've been losing weight and toning everything, but my love handles seems to be the most stubborn. I'll take any advice!
  • amandalloyd422
    amandalloyd422 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60 lbs just getting started after baby number two. Feel free to add me also!
  • toshabrantley
    Options
    This is awesome having you all as my weight loss, getting fit and sexy buddies! Tell me what kind of workout you plan on doing it have done today. Be honest o:)o:)o:)