Dietbet Success anyone?

Options
Lindsay1084
Lindsay1084 Posts: 18 Member
Today I bit the bullet and joined a dietbet hosted by a blogger I've been following for a long time. Thought it might be a great motivator. Anyone have any success stories from using a dietbet? They seem really popular so just wanted to know of others success. Thanks!

Replies

• phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been doing one dietbet a month since January. I've won everyone that I've done. I can't say that's it's motivating. Losing weight is something that I was doing anyway so I figured why not earn money while doing it. It is nice to also have the online support from there as well.
  • chrystenfo
    chrystenfo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love my Dietbet. I'm doing a transformer, in month 3 now. The dietbet has made me stay accountable for a long period of time. I'm usually good on my own for about 3 weeks, but with the dietbet I have to keep going. I am down 11 lbs on this challenge.

My only negative is that I missed my last weigh in by .5 lbs. And I was upset. And that is dumb, because I still lost weight, so I should be happy. On the other hand, I could have done better, so missing that weigh in made me reevaluate and work harder this month.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 dietbets in a month before and win them all. It definitely motivates me to get the share at the end of the month! I was happy, I was dedicated! IT WORKS :-)
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just joined one for the first time. I've been thinking about doing it for 3 months and hesitate when I get to the payment part. Today I pressed it with no hesitation so I think I'm ready!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!