Ladies: Did you lose your boobs!?

Options

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Always was a barely B. Now I'm a definite A. RIP my boobs.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It's all about genetics. If you had small boobs to start with, you'll probably end with small boobs again... sorry!
  • wishfullthinking79
    wishfullthinking79 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrank significantly. I went from 155 to 131. I have bought 2 different bra sizes during the process. I went from a 36DD to a 34DD. I know it may not sound like much but it is. Plus the 34DD looks like they are a little big now. I do not plan on losing much more weight. My goal weight is 130 but I am satisified with staying where I am at.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have always been very blessed in the boobage department, even when I was at my slimmest (58kg). According to other people, of course. I can see a definite shrinkage in my boobs after a 12kg weight loss (76kg to 64kg) and I am very saddened by it.
  • SkyKC253
    SkyKC253 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cyriatan wrote: »
    Fat distribution depends on genetics so if when thinner you had less boobs, probably when going back there you'll have the same fat. It may depend, of course, maybe you were younger when you were thinner and they "developed" while being fat or things like that...but in general almost everybody will lose what came with the excess fat. I lost a ton of volume, went from B to D when I gained; I have no problem with a B, my issue is that the skin tissue is really flaccid and they look really deflated. But well, what can be done? That's how it is.

That's the thing.. I was 19 when I started to gain weight and I went on birth control for the first time back then too. I think my boobs were honestly still developing. TMI but my nipples got way larger... does that mean it was natural growth, not weight gain growth?
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Was 180 lbs and a size DD. Now 127lbs and a small B. But would change that for the world!
  • philimyri
    philimyri Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost everything, I was a nice 36C, dropped to a B cup, started eating **carbs** now, they are healthy again.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    I've lost 36 pounds and am down about a half cup size and went from the outer hooks to the inner of my favorite bra. I'm down two jeans sizes, however. (By half cup I mean I don't completely fill the cup anymore but going down a full size isn't necessary.)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I was a 36C and now I'm a 32A...lol sigh :joy:
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I definitely did, but I never really had them to begin with. When I gained weight, they got bigger, but they were the first thing to go when I started losing.
  • Cyriatan
    Cyriatan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    SkyKC253 wrote: »
    Cyriatan wrote: »
    Fat distribution depends on genetics so if when thinner you had less boobs, probably when going back there you'll have the same fat. It may depend, of course, maybe you were younger when you were thinner and they "developed" while being fat or things like that...but in general almost everybody will lose what came with the excess fat. I lost a ton of volume, went from B to D when I gained; I have no problem with a B, my issue is that the skin tissue is really flaccid and they look really deflated. But well, what can be done? That's how it is.

That's the thing.. I was 19 when I started to gain weight and I went on birth control for the first time back then too. I think my boobs were honestly still developing. TMI but my nipples got way larger... does that mean it was natural growth, not weight gain growth?

Maybe. Boobs can keep growing at that age, but probably it was mostly fat gain (sorry! but it probably is, as women we store fat in our boobs...) and probably then you'll lose volume there too. The nipple size, as far as I know, may be due to several things so it doesn't mean that it was from "natural" growth. You'll have to lose the weight and see, I guess :)
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 38DD at about 220 lbs. I have lost 43 lbs and I am down to a 36C. My husband is so not impressed.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink a bit- I was a B and gained about 50 lbs and went up to a C and would very much like to be a B again!
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SkyKC253 wrote: »
    Has anyone who was flat chested/A-cup, then gained and got boobs, and then lost the weight, kept any of the fat in your chest from when you gained? I gained 55 pounds, and got some solid B-cups in the process.

When I was an A-cup, I weighed 120. Now I've lost about 25 pounds and still like my breasts, sitting at 153 lbs. If I get down to 130.... Do you think I'll get to keep ANY of this wonderful breast fat? Anyone have experience with getting to keep their boobs? I basically didn't have any before I gained weight.

I lost 28lbs got to my 'ideal' weight had lost all my boobs! ! I put on 6lbs and they reappeared lol but I felt better weighing less :(
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I've never lost or gained more than 20 Lbs at 5' 9", but they get smaller but stay a C cup. I kinda like them on the smaller side cause I like a sleeker leaner look. My husband is more concerned about me keeping my butt than boobs anyway!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    WakkoW wrote: »
    Small and perky here! I like running, so it works out well.

Will never have to worry about sagging.

Haha! While I have lamented my lack of boobage for most of my life, I think I would find big tata's annoying if I actually had them. I just roll out of bed and go running without a bra at all some days.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. I am barely down a pant size after 50lbs but my bra cups are almost completely empty now. Such a sad and tragic event. :'(
  • advisingwench
    advisingwench Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I started as a 42GG, was up in the J/K range for a while because my band size decreased faster than the boobs themselves, and now I'm a 34F. If you saw me clothed (there's a good comparison pic in my profile, actually), you'd think I didn't lose my boobs at all but they've lost volume and shape big time. Without a bra the poor things are sad and deflated.

Honestly I'd rather they shrunk. If I can ever afford plastic surgery, I'm having them reduced and lifted.
  • muchmoretolove
    muchmoretolove Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    DD at 128lb; i fit into a D if i weigh any lower :)
  • eyeshinebright
    eyeshinebright Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes, 38C to 34C. Now, I'm moving slowly toward a B cup. Haven't gone shopping for new bras yet but I can definitely see a difference.