Let's motivate each other!

Options
Hey everyone! I joined a couple days ago and I'm looking for buddies to help motivate and inspire each other to reach our goals. I want to lose 17 pounds and get more toned. Right now I'm working out to Metamorphosis and drinking Shakeology for breakfast everyday to help me achieve this. I'm 31 & an elementary school teacher in Minnesota. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

Rachel

Replies

• shamrock71
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

Sounds like you are on your way! Drinking shakes is definitely a good way to make sure you are getting your nutrients in. Dieting is hard. I too am struggling with losing the last 10 from pregnancies. I work out 5 days a week. I walk 2-3 times a week with the dog and take fitness classes at a local gym 3x a week MWS. I have met some fabulous ladies with similar goals and that helps me stay on track. I have turned many onto myfitnesspal. I am going to invest in a calorie counter with a heart rate monitor so that I can more accurately track my exercise. Two of my classmates have one and it really is making a difference! Feel free to email me or contact me. Keep up the efforts and soon you will see the success of your hard work!
  • xcmom
    xcmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here for a few days also. I have about 12- 15 pounds to lose to reach my goal. Good luck on your journey!!
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO ENCOURAGE YOU WITH YOUR PROGRESS AND ROAD. GOOD LUCK AND WILL BE ADDING YOU! CAUSE I NEED ALOT OF ENCOURAGEMENT ALSO!:bigsmile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ^_^ Motivating each other I think makes us work harder!