Ripped in 30

Options
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is doing ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels? I just started and LOVE it, works up a sweat for sure. If you're doing it how far along are you and are you seeing results?

Replies

• RandaDerkson
    RandaDerkson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just finished (seriously, like 2 minutes ago) my last day of week 1! It's a great program! I'm really enjoying it. Cannot wait to start week 2!

I have already lost 3 pounds, so I'm loving the results. I am also mixing it with ChaLEAN Extreme though!
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 today and loved level one. I definitely am seeing more definition in arms and legs. Have not weighed myself yet.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    keeping an eye on this
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My neice [19 yrs old] is doing it. My brother says she will be "ripped in 60" bc she's doing it every other day. Haha!

But I believe she said she saw results in under 2 weeks and really feels she is getting an intense workout.

Good luck!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I should have searched before I posted...lol...I posted the same thing today. I am starting the program tomorrow! I'm really curious to see how it goes. I hope it helps me to hit my 10lbs loss for the month of June and July. I am tring to lose 30lbs in the 99 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
  • katievira
    katievira Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feed back. I am loving it and think its amazing how much I can feel the workout. I cant wait to see results! =)