Last meal

Options
I had my last meal. Tomorrow is the rebirth of my new fit life! Iam excited yet scared because I only have 1 friend supporting me. Its like a war with my friends and family I want to prove them wrong! I want to do this for me and I want to live and enjoy my twenties. Iam ready....Iam ready for this lifestyle change. Iam tired of being fat. I been fat my whole life! THIS IS IT! (sorry I had to get that off my chest)

Replies

• cmduncan
    cmduncan Posts: 69
    Options
    You can do it, girl! Good luck on your journey!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I will motivate u!!!! Add me!!! I still have a LOOOOOONG way to go!!!! Congrats on the lifestyle change hunny :bigsmile: We can do this!!!!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You have the right frame of mind! You can do it. I have learned so much from this site in the last two months. Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey to a happier, healthier you!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can do this. :smile:
  • marjen002
    marjen002 Posts: 112
    Options
    Don't think of it as a last meal..that's like torture. Start with small changes. You'll see how GREAT you will feel with just some simple adjustments here and there.

I eat SOOOO WELL, healthy and delicious, and feel so much better already. Definitely don't deprive yourself. You are more than welcome to add me and check out my food diaries so you can see for yourself.

Good luck...you can do it!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You can get healthy and stay that way. Remember, you are the only one who controls what goes in your mouth and whether you exercise or not. You can do this. I know you can.
  • Fatcatsmom
    Fatcatsmom Posts: 21
    Options
    You can find more supportive friends here. We're all in it together. Don't think of it being your last good meal but the start of doing something good and positive for yourself.
  • veggievixen
    veggievixen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! It won't be easy, but the things you will learn about yourself and others along the way are priceless. I can promise that much. Keep focused on what you can do and the day will come that you will look back and be astounded at what you accomplished :) It happened for me!
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!

Feel free to friend me...I'll support you!