Jillian Michaels 7 day Detox and Cleanse

Options
Hello, I'm just starting the Cleanse today, and am wondering who has done one and what their experience with it was? What should I expect?

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    what does it entail for the seven days? im just curious. i guess i should just google it :)
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did it about 6 months ago and I did not like it. I got really bad headaches (probably from the caffeine withdrawl), and I didn't lose any weight with it. Hopefully you have a better experience!
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmatthews02
    Options
    I'm finishing mine very shortly. It was okay I suppose. I haven't lost any weight and I can't say that I feel any better, which is more what I was looking for. To get all the yuck out. It did help me with my chronic constipation issues, so it must have been doing something. I also noticed a change in my stool that make me think it was actually getting some of the toxins out of my body.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it because it does come with a money back guarentee. I actually kept the box and receipt just in case and at first I thought I actually would end up taking it back. Again, since it did help me in some areas I figured what the hay, let it go :-)

Anyway, hope you see some results, and if not just take it back. But I have a feeling to do a cleanse the right way you are actually supposed to fast, which is not a requirement. Food for thought