50 lbs down (from highest weight) w/ pics

Options
fultzjaf
fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
Ok, so I am going to try this and see what happens. I've lost around 50 lbs from my highest weight. And around 25 lbs since starting MFP in March.

Jill

5655087_8588.jpg

5655087_6889.jpg

Replies

• 58rocker
    58rocker Posts: 28
    Options
    Great work so far fultzjaf, looks like you are nearly there already
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thanks. I am thinking about trying to get closer to 150 lbs, but we'll see. Thanks for the reply.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I am going to try this and see what happens. I've lost around 50 lbs from my highest weight. And around 25 lbs since starting MFP in March.

Jill

5655087_8588.jpg

5655087_6889.jpg

Got it working for you. :flowerforyou:

You look fantastic!!!
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thanks, how did you get the pics to show up?? I've been trying to figure it out for a little while now. And thanks for the compliment. I'm working on the stomach area, it still needs to GO.

JIll
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thanks, how did you get the pics to show up?? I've been trying to figure it out for a little while now. And thanks for the compliment. I'm working on the stomach area, it still needs to GO.

JIll

Put [ img ] before and [ /img ] after. Make sure it's lower case and take all the empty spaces out. :wink:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!!
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Ok, I finally got it, yay! Thanks so much! :smile:
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thanks....:blushing:
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work you can really tell in your face & you look much happier :)
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    keep up the great work you can really tell in your face & you look much happier :)

Thank you!
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look so much younger. Congrats!
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! i can't wait to lose 30 more ;)
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thank you all for the wonderful, kind words of encouragement. It's nice to hear that someone else can really tell the difference. Sometimes we can't see it ourselves. Thank you all so much! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!