Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options
Roeder1122
Roeder1122 Posts: 25 Member
edited April 2016 in Getting Started
I'm 27, mom of 2, 5'6 with 100+lbs to lose!

Any ladies in the same weight loss wagon as me? If so, add me! So far I've lost 10lbs.

Guys are welcome as well :)

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Good luck.

I recommend reading these threads if you haven't already (they helped me a lot back when I was first starting out):
    9055.gif
  • tammiann61
    tammiann61 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am disabled and have a hard time exercising. I need to lose 175#! I restarted tracking and watching what I eat and make good choices. I will add you as a friend!
  • yuko_125
    yuko_125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 34, 5'1" starting weight @ 230lb and working to lose 100lb. Lost 7lb so far (lost 10, but gained back 3 recently, so getting back on track). I lost 50lb in the past, only to gain back even more. This is going to be a long journey, so it will help to have a good support system. Sending request now. Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me.
  • didiwindiva
    didiwindiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same situation over 200 lbs and 5 feet tall so I'm trying to lose a lot of weight.
  • jennybaby89
    jennybaby89 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am newly back to it. I am just over 2 weeks in, down almost 6lb (would have been more, but my husband and I splurged on our anniversary trip). I have well over 100lb to lose. 26, mom of a 2 year old! I will add you. :)
  • Skinnie_strong
    Skinnie_strong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose.... Not quite 100 but add me anyway!
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 and 208 lbs. So far I've lost a total of 24 lbs, but still have 70+ lbs more to go. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ambergalloway23
    ambergalloway23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i lost 44 at first joing the gym stopped gained 25. Just started. Add me!!
  • MommaSarabear
    MommaSarabear Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 pounds to lose - feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • jessicacavallo10
    jessicacavallo10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose if I want to get down to my dream weight of 160lbs. Add me as a friend and we can encourage eachother! I'm looking for lots of friends! The more people, the more encouragement! I'm 21, 259lbs, and 5'8"
  • Casshall1983
    Casshall1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 32, 6', and 325 lbs. I want to get down to 175 lbs. I started my journey at the beginning of March and have lost 12 pounds so far. Add me!
  • slc50909
    slc50909 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose around 100lbs, just dont know where to start!! Help?
  • livelifelovemyself
    livelifelovemyself Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am almost 42 with no kids. I have been on MFP since February and have lost 29 pounds. I still have 75 to lose to get to my "healthweight." I am looking for supportive friends!!!
  • gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm trying to lose 100 pounds.. so far I've lost 22 pounds!!

• Erin1082
    Erin1082 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 160+ to lose. I started in january and have lost 59 pounds so far. I'd love more friends too
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This is an inspiring thread!! I'm a 100lbs+ loser - I've kept it off for a few years now and am very consistent on MFP and am happy to lend advice, recipes, motivation and support to anyone who'd like it! Congratulations to all of your for starting your journey ... It's not easy every day, but it's the most rewarding feeling! I'm also on IG: @Kait_Dee - feel free to check my recipes and before/afters out ... :smile:

j2fks34dqisz.jpeg
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I love to have pals that have lost or have to lose 100+ lbs. I fit in both categories. I am learning to enjoy the process, while making healthy choices. Its a learning and a growth experience for me. Having said that, feel free to add me.