Greetings from New Zealand!

Options
katanak9
katanak9 Posts: 42 Member
Hi all

I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life. I managed to lose 30kg a few years ago, but it crept back on.

I know I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm definitely an emotional eater. I had a miscarriage last year and the eating has been out of control since then, so I'm attempting to pull some power back.

This is only my second day on this app, but I'm really impressed so far.

Would love some new buddies to do this journey with - it's going to be a long road...

Replies

• rpmuskett
    rpmuskett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You will do great! Take the easy way to record food. We all have basic meals we like at home and out scan in the barcodes or look at the restaurant nutrition website. See which meals fit into your weight loss goals or should be cut out or cut back on. Enjoy the foods you really like but less frequently. Enjoy your cake but not as often. Right? Rob
  • danielleforrest00
    danielleforrest00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I totally understand. I lost 30 pounds and kept it off until I had a miscarriage in November... since then I have gained back 40 pounds. I need some help getting the motivation back as well! Emotional eating is the worst, and once you start, it's so hard to get back into a health mindset. Stick with the app, it really does work!!