Trying to lose to feel better!

Options
I used this app about 2 years ago and I did well with it. I stopped using it because it was time consuming, I have kids a full time job was making time for exercise and taking care of my house. After that there wasn't much time to log all I ate and all I did for activity! Though it is still time consuming I need to feel good about myself again, so I'm back.

Replies

• jaclynciccone
    jaclynciccone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also found that this app was time consuming but after recently going back to the gym and actually caring about what exercises I was doing, I decided to start logging again. I feel like I need a community to help me stay connected and focused. Sure I will slip here and there but in the end, I hope to see progress. Good Luck and feel free to add me :)
  • jlnelson815
    jlnelson815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This app helps me stay accountable for everything I eat. Also how much activity I get each day.
  • Piladog
    Piladog Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing...I fell off but I'm back again as of today! Feel free to add me...I'd love new supportive friends with a common goal!
  • amw1180
    amw1180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way! I feel too busy with life but then I want to have more energy and lose about 20 lbs. Good luck!!
  • tempuress_82
    tempuress_82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Glad to came bk! I only started using like 6 days ago and fell in love with it! It shows me alot of my habbits and helps me control and gives me some sort of confident boost when i dont go over my calorie intake!
  • rpmuskett
    rpmuskett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love how the app deducts exercise from the nutrition data so you can see in real time the fruits of your labor. Rob
  • jlnelson815
    jlnelson815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If anyone want to add me as a friend for support please do.