Mission to get out of 200's

Options
I'm on a mission to get out of the 200's and down to 155 I know I can do it, just going to take time I'm currently down to 212.4 and so I know it can be done I have slowly changed how I eat and what I'm drinking and logging everything down and I also have a fitbit which is also helping me along the way. I've never wanted to be this heavy and so I decided a year ago to start walking and I have seen huge changes I started out with just 30 minute walks and now I'm doing almost 2 hour walks and between 5-8 miles a day I know that seems like a lot but I enjoy it. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my best to support you and check in on you if needed daily. I look forward to talking with new friends and support each other.

Replies

• didiwindiva
    didiwindiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In the same situation currently i'm 216.5 and trying my best to back healthy. My fitbit has been my new best friend I make sure to get over 10,000 steps a day.
  • charlottebdixon
    charlottebdixon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the same position! At 220 at the moment and I love walking to. I'm motivated this time and I'm sure that we can all do it! Healthy and active :smile:
  • PinkNGoldDreams
    PinkNGoldDreams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I'm at 208 pds at the moment. My goal for right now is to just get out of the 200's :) this is the heaviest i think i have ever been. I just started today so it's going to take me some time to get use to new eating habits but i know i can do it. Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck on your journey!
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same here! Currently about 214 and working hard to get below 200. Goal is 145-155. Anyone reading who can relate please feel free to add me.
  • fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sending me a friend request I accepted thank you again
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started at 216. Made my commitment feb 1 and down to 183. My goal is 150 by my 30th birthday in September. Would love some more support from ladies who started where I did.
  • MeaganJo75
    MeaganJo75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At this very moment my weight goal is to hit onederland and after that I would like to hit my surgeons original goal of 160. As of this morning I weighed 217 and trying frantically to keep just under my husband in his weight-loss we seem to be constantly neck and neck. But I won't allow him to weigh less than me, we've been there before and we aren't doing it again!
  • hugsnkisses1
    hugsnkisses1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Working my butt off literally to get back to onederland, my goal of reaching 160 seems so far yet so close from how far I have come I would love to have wonderful ladies in my same situation to help keep me on track and stay motivated
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I know you're already my buddy, but just keep at it. I'm starting at 212, just really want to get out of this 200's zone as my first and primary goal.
  • kpharr95
    kpharr95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Getting married next year and want to look good and feel good
  • PA_Irish_Fan
    PA_Irish_Fan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position right now. I keep gaining /losing the same 10lbs. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I am finally motivated. Now I just need to get serious about exercising.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Onederland, here we come!
  • amyvanblaricom
    amyvanblaricom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great way to start. It is what I did. I still mainly walk. It feels great, its easy, and doesn't cost any money to do. I went from 238 and I'm at 151 now. It is very reachable. Just remember that on the hard days. You are headed in the right direction.
  • fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will add you as a ftiend
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goal. We have the same goal weight! Just had a checkup and the scale :'( moving down but I need more. I am at my largest in life. But determined to get it off and keep it off. I started with turbofire(as I love taebo). I tried p90x3 for the first workout and it's a bit too advanced for me now. I got through worrkout 1 and am feeling great. Reading the nutrition guide and will take some things from it and just try to eat more veggies and overall healthier.
  • lisalisa94585
    lisalisa94585 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Highest weight 242 (more than pregnant)! :# . Back on in end of January 2016 at 232. Currently at 219 (lost 13 pounds in 3 months) with end goal of 175. Doing it really slow. Weigh every day, but don't freak about number unless up 3. Started using Vivofit 2 in January. Bought SodaSparkle to make homemade carbonated water with sugar free MIO flavoring which helps when feeling hungry. Will be 57 in 15 days. Joining new gym for pool this month (KROC center).
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal weight. I'm 5'5 and currently 219. I have added you as a friend.
  • tsirelan
    tsirelan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The 200 is a big psychological benchmark. The scale I have at home has me fluctuating between 199 and 195 for well over two years now. Every 6 mos I go to the Dr and his scale reads 200 or 201 EVERY TIME. But anyway, I used to be about 220-5 and it turned out rapidly losing those 20 pounds without actually doing anything differently was the early warning signal that I was diabetic. So, while I appreciate that I got down to 200 pretty quickly, I hesitate to call it a positive. Got that under control with diet and medication. Cut 99.99% of all sodas from my diet. I will have ginger ale in a moscow mule on occasion, but I cut out the daily mountain dew (or two) cold turkey. Anyway I know for sure that the thing that keeps me from making any more progress on weight is definitely exercise. I have a sedentary job. I do enjoy some leisure activities that involve exercise, hiking, kayaking etc, but I basically only exercise on weekends. I have a Jawbone Up which I have worn for close to two years (not the same one, they aren't actually designed for that much use as it turns out) and it shows that I struggle to get 4000 steps a day. I've gotten very consistent about logging my food so I probably would be a pretty consistent exerciser. IF I WOULD START.
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like i started at 207 and down to 178
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Similar situation as many of you. Lost the first 20 pounds and have been maintaining that for 2 years. I have been fluctuating with the same 7 pounds for awhile now. I am motivated to keep working at it. I've gotten so close to wonderland...
    Add me if you'd like :-)