Photo success.

Options
ericatoday
ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
I love photo success. I have a hard time seeing my progress in the mirror. But photos have helped me so much. I take one every 10lbs down and i got to do my 30lb success today. Ive got 10 more to go. Lets see yours.

Sw 175
Cw 144
Gw 135

ghg8gfn4by8n.jpg
orrxkfpvt37m.jpg
8qu1r7rvz4ns.jpg

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I hope I look like that soon
  • ericatoday
    Options
    Wonderful! I hope I look like that soon

You will if you keep at it. I always had a hard time with weightloss but thats because my brain wasnt ready to change. But thos time around its been fairly easy to change my diet with my new mind set.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Great progress, congrats!
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love how every pic your smile gets bigger and bigger! Good job! Your doing great!!
  • ComBrokerCEO
    ComBrokerCEO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow- that's just remarkable. You should really be pleased with your progress. You look wonderful. Keep it up.
  • ericatoday
    Options
    I love how every pic your smile gets bigger and bigger! Good job! Your doing great!!

Haha i didnt even notice that but it does. Thank you
  • ericatoday
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Wow- that's just remarkable. You should really be pleased with your progress. You look wonderful. Keep it up.

Thank you. I am very pleased after seeing the photos compared. I didnt think it was that much of a difference it makes me excited for the next set of photos
  • ericatoday
    Options
    Great stuff! Looking good keep at it! Here's mine, a work in progress. I Need to lose another 50lb or so but already lost 28lb in around 10 weeks. I too find it hard to see in mirror but photos really help :-) al6c39a45bou.jpeg

Thats awesome. You can see you huge difference you look amazing. Keep at it.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I agree. At times I couldn't see the weight come off so I kept taking pictures in the same tops for comparison and it helped me going. Same shirt for Comparison. I got the sweater in October 2015 and this is me today (april 2016) I have lost 87 pounds. Currently 1 pound from goal weight.
    9y2hp2hlhuey.jpg

Great job!
  • maywest1016
    maywest1016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress for all of you!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    @amyvanblaricom love the new dress! =p

@ericatoday Great job! Almost there! =D
  • ericatoday
    Options
    @amyvanblaricom thats amazing. Ibstarted my weightloss in october as well. Im 10lbs from my goal. You look great.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!