ab workout

Options
Anyone have a good ab workout they don't mind sharing. I just had a baby and my stomach still looks like I'm three or four months pregnant. After having my first one I lost most of the baby weight but still had a lot fat on my belly I'm not looking to have a six pack I just don't want to look pregnant. TIA

Replies

• shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Anyone have a good ab workout they don't mind sharing. I just had a baby and my stomach still looks like I'm three or four months pregnant. After having my first one I lost most of the baby weight but still had a lot fat on my belly I'm not looking to have a six pack I just don't want to look pregnant. TIA
  • lescalante
    Options
    This seems to be working so far. I have two kids and know what you are talking about. I found it in an old book my mom had.
    Lie face-up on the floor with the hands behind the head. Bring the heels close to the buttocks and spread the knees.
    Try to curl the trunk to a sitting position. Only one-third of a standard situp (crunch) can be performed in this fassion. Pause in the contracted position. Slowly lower the trunk to the floor and repeat.
    Also In the contracted position, twist bac and forth at the waist until fatigued. (sides)
    Sit erect in a chair with the feet on the floot directly in from. Grasp the sides of the seat for stabilization.
    List the knees to the chest and pause. Lower and repeat.
    Leslie