Needing a good support system!

Options
I joined my fitness pal several years ago. I just recently got back on the wagon..lol :) I have been struggling with my weight most of my adult life. I turned the big 40 a few months ago and decided that it's now or never! I don't have a lot of support around me so I'm hoping to find it here :) I look forward to meeting new people with like minded goals!

Replies

• rpmuskett
    rpmuskett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    40 is a great age to get in shape! You will do great! Don't worry about counting carbs when the app does the math and deducts exercise. You see the true relationship between food and exercise. Rob
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 & have a long journey again will support you I could do with the same :)
  • ise438
    ise438 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    45 my other half is 44 she is a GP nurse I've been yo yo dieter all my life - feel free to add me and we'll encourage you - good luck :-)
  • katanak9
    katanak9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I recently turned 36 and I've also struggled with weight most of my adult life. I am hoping that I will eventually face my 40th birthday feeling stronger and healthier than ever before, but I have a lot of work to do to get there! All the best! :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me guys xx
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We'll all do this together. Let's roll.
  • lucyjoon402
    lucyjoon402 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AmandaJ_87
    AmandaJ_87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here and looking for some friend to help motivate and support along the way
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me as well. Looking to build a strong circle of support :smiley:
  • AndrewPX
    AndrewPX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    nearly 40! we can still do it!
    feel free to add me (anyone)!