New & Looking for MFP buddies! :)

Options
jen_bush
jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, everyone! I'm Jen and I am all alone on my weight loss journey on here, which I would really like to change. I have lost 5kg (11lbs) already, but have another 20kg (44lbs) to lose.

I am 21 years old and a full-time student from England. I am trying to currently juggle a balanced diet, exercise, exam period and extracurriculars all at once. If you feel like you could use some mutual support on my fitness pal too, add me or comment down here! It's always better to not be alone in our journeys! :) I log in every day too, so I am always there for my friends for encouragement and am hoping to find people who have attitude -- wanting all of us to succeed! :)

Replies

• purelyjax
    purelyjax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! New on here too! I have 65 pounds to lose, 29 years old and would like to connect with others in the same journey!
  • pektranao
    pektranao Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I will help u along the way so add me and i know u can do it :)
  • Gray137
    Gray137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen. Feel free to add me as a buddy
  • emmacarpenter391
    emmacarpenter391 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a fitness pall!. Loosing 2-3 stone to get pregnant! X
  • jen_bush
    Options
    uppp :)
  • mightymouse19744
    mightymouse19744 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I added you :-)
  • Bush1309
    Bush1309 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind too. My last name is Bush also. Maybe we are related haha. Feel free to add me. Take Care.
  • jaclynciccone
    jaclynciccone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen. I am also 21 and a full time college student. I find it hard to balance everything that is going on in my life but I am determined to make a change. I sent you a friend request! Good luck and let's do this together.
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me up if you like people that have fun but work hard. I'm not one to coddle you so if you like that type of stuff then maybe just skip me haha.
  • jen_bush
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds guys, feeling more motivated already! :)<3
  • ooaa2014
    ooaa2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, i feel your struggle im also a full time uni student and 20 years old. Im feeling the exam stress and finding it hard to keep to this. Add me if u want some more mutual support . :):)
  • haleycartwright98
    haleycartwright98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im new too and also with no MFP buddies ive always found with more peopl behind you to encourage you it helps wonders. Ive used MFP before and loved it. I want to loose more weight and tone up. Help me along my travels and encourage me when i have no motivation and lets be friends

Add me and we can do it together
  • Jenniwren83
    Jenniwren83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends who I can help to motivate and who can help to motivate me. Anyone is welcome to add me :smiley:
  • jen_bush
    Options
    Feeling the MFP love! Can't believe the amount of new motivating people I have found! You guys rock! :)
  • rpmuskett
    rpmuskett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Let the app do the magic so you can focus on life! Scan your foods and let the app analyze it. It will tell you good foods or bad foods in nutrition. You will do great! Rob
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm trying again, been on the app for Years now! Just can't seem to quite crack it consistently
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
  • jen_bush
    Options
    Add me, all the active MFP users! :)
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie ✋
  • Koacyw
    Koacyw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am new, as of today! Have 222 pounds until my ultimate goal, so would love to build my support group!