how long have you been on MFP?

Options
i'm just getting started but i see there are people at all stages here, which i really like.

so, whether you're at the beginning, years into it, a little lost or maintaining...i'd love to connect.

i'm looking for motivating friends and workout buddies. because after all, my name is quite genuine. i'm definitely a work-in-progress kinda girl. :)

Replies

• jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    In March I celebrated my 2 year MFP anniversary. I'm in maintenance...but I have found a new family/support group here that isn't worth losing. AND I can say without a doubt: I'm a counter for life!
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Too long to still be fat:)) jk I've used the site off and on for a few years. am also a work in progress. I'll send a FR
  • workinprogressgirl
    workinprogressgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @jessicarobinson00 - i think being a counter for life is what i'm going to have to do. very cool how you've found something that worked. and continues to work! :)
  • workinprogressgirl
    Options
    @SassyRN_77 - i used this site years ago...and when i used it, it really helped. so, i totally get where you're coming from. thanks for the FR. i appreciate it! :)
  • gbebedoll570
    gbebedoll570 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I used MFP two years ago and lost 30 pounds... I stopped using the APP when I got pregnant..

I started using again last February but didn't really commit to it until mid-March.. so far I've lost 23 pounds.. looking to lose another 70 pounds!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I hit 1600 days over the weekend so I guess I'm here 4 years?
  • workinprogressgirl
    Options
    @gbebedoll570 - 23 is awesome. congrats on coming back. sounds like it's working for you. logging is my best tool and the part i struggle with the most. well, besides being hungry and finding foods that sustain me...
  • workinprogressgirl
    Options
    @MostlyWater - it's just part of your lifestyle now. would love to get there someday. congrats! :)