MIO

Options
Anybody hear anything bad about Mio? a friend was telling me it was bad for me, but she couldnt remember why???

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Lots of chemicals in it... Anything that is 0 calories and isn't water or tea, drink with caution.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    or in extreme moderation
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was drinking it like crazy and then started getting a dry mouth.... the artificial sweetners in it were the culprit.
  • Lizshouse88
    Options
    shew that stuff is way too sweet for me. I'd rather have water!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I love that stuff. It helps me drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Not sure about bad things about it though.
  • Tarilynn
    Tarilynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard anything bad about it. I drink it every day!!! It helps me cut down on my coffee intake. Mind you, the only one I use is the sweet tea. The others are TOO sweet for me.
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The thing I like about MIO, even with the "artificiality" of it, is that for me it doesn't take much to give the water some flavor. When I use it it is just barely colored. For instance, when I use the Strawberry Watermelon flavor, my water is pink, not red. When I do that, I easily get in the recommended amount of water and I probably only use the equivalent to two servings over the course of the day.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    what is MIO?