100 lbs down

Options
jerseygene
jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
I started my journey at 21.4 stones and i have now lost 100 pound or 7 stones it's been a bumpy ride at times with me nearly giving up more than once but i dug down deep and found the willpower to carry on. Having friends all doing the same on mfp has been such a big help but you need friends that give back not just friends that don't participate. I think for me consistency has been the key factor for my success getting rid of unnecessary calories out of my diet like liquid calories and snacks. I found food prep to be really helpful and something i am still doing and drinking lots of water every day it's not a myth drink lots of water. It takes a lifetime to get to the point where you go no more i am going to lose this weight so don't expect to lose it in a week or a month it's going to be a long journey but do it properly and on the way you will learn so much about how to regulate your diet for the rest of your life because that's what this is the rest of your life.

This journey is so worth it just stick with it it will pay off just give it time.tdqxyycb17b4.jpg
kbap0p5nb91g.jpg
exr51ic4xjjt.jpg
midq8vz5bxip.jpg
fxclhy49qdy7.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!