Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD

Options
I really like Jillian Michaels.I wasn't sure I would, cause I have her on the Wii and I didn't like her on Wii, but her 30 Day Shred is exactly what I needed. And I like her personality. Then, today I found she has a yoga video. Is Amazon On Demand playing with me? On days I don't want to go all the way over to hot yoga, I can run the Jillian Michael's yoga, and also her 30 Day Shred. Or one or the other.

I have a yoga DVD by someone else, but it's not fun. I think I would like this one. Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have it... I have the crunch version too and they go super slow compared to jillian... So if you are used to a slow yoga watch out. Her's is good though it's worth the money and it really helps to strech you.
  • egroff
    egroff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have it, and I love it. It is not traditional yoga....it's Jillian's take on it. If you like her personality and her other DVDs than you will probably like it.
  • TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've got it - it's awesome! Very fast but awesome. Don't feel like you have to do every single move and keep up w/ her the first time or 2 you do it or you might just keel over. :)
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I can;t keep up with her on 30 Day shred, level one, third day. Then, I get transfixed in her and Anita's abs. I really disliked Jillian Michaels on Wii. so, I happened to catch level 2 30 day shred on exercise tv, and I loved it.