Needing Friends for Motivation and Support

Options
I'm needing friends that can check in with me daily and that can give motivation and support as I work towards my goal of losing 60 pounds when I started my weight loss journey I was at 230 pounds and I'm now 212.4 I want to get down to 155 I know I can do it please add me

Replies

• jordanamrussell
    jordanamrussell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll add you
  • gmath1976
    gmath1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    me too
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...cheers...you can do it !
  • looc1478
    looc1478 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im there too. Pretty much identical story. I really am not sure how all this works
  • ereckless82
    ereckless82 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started at 244 6 weeks after having my daughter (gained well over 80lbs during that pregnancy). Two years later and I'm at 167 and still going to get down to that 150-160 range.
  • Rachelgettingleaner
    Rachelgettingleaner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm almost the exact same weight right now! Yes let's help each other.
  • edwardenglejr
    edwardenglejr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you everyone can add me and we can help each other along this journey im looking to lose 30lbs
  • GAnTX
    GAnTX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add away! :)
  • kandy_canelane
    kandy_canelane Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's crazy! I am exactly 212.4 lbs right now too. Lost 8lbs since joining MFP. I'm 5"8 and my goal weight is 165 lbs.

Let's do this together! Add me!
  • kahlanva
    kahlanva Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Just started back up...I was up to 308...down 12 lbs now, gotta start somewhere, right? Please, anyone, feel free to add me :smile: I could use some more cheerleaders and promise to return the favor!
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    request send :smiley:
  • wdelpilar
    wdelpilar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I've been struggling but always do well with others to push me and vice versa.
  • niciabrighteyes
    niciabrighteyes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, guys!
    I've been using MFP for a few years and have a blog about my journey. Looking to build a community for motivation.
    https://thecrossfitmermaid.com/
  • huniedewwwww
    huniedewwwww Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'll add you. I'm new to this app but I've got a pretty long way to go :smile: .. everyone needs a bit if motivation
  • tempuress_82
    tempuress_82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!!! I'll be your biggest cheerleader
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 35, I am only down about 11. I'd try to add some motivation. Right now I am in a pretty descent "exercise almost daily" routine and seeing some results.
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind more friends. By the looks of it I'll be slowly losing due to injury... -sighs- So for me it will be all about the food.
  • zoning25
    zoning25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have added some of you. I love support. Mostly I love being with like minded people. If I missed you please add me.
  • zoning25
    zoning25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yivs_87 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind more friends. By the looks of it I'll be slowly losing due to injury... -sighs- So for me it will be all about the food.

No worries. Truly 80% of it is what you put in your mouth. Keep it all clean and the portions normal you will be fine. Drink water. Lots of it.