Hey Vegetarians

Options
Hey fellow vegetarians . Who has a public profile/open diary that I can check out? Lately it feels like I eat all the same stuff. I'd love to see what you eat in a full day. Thanks :)

Replies

• PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and I recommend trying out lots of new recipes and ethnic foods! It keeps things exciting and you'll never miss the meat!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Mostly vegetarian here. I most often identify as a pescatarian, and am trying to get back in to eating meat, but 99% of my dietary protein comes from tofu, beans, eggs, and some nuts and grains. I eat a lot of pre-packaged "veggie" stuff, which may not be your thing.
  • Matt5115
    Matt5115 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    There's a bunch of "What I eat in a day as a vegetarian/vegan" youtube videos that you can watch. But here's a few ideas: Oatmeal with some cinnamon, banana slices, blueberries and some granola, with a bowl of sliced apples with cinnamon on those as well. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a quick and easy snack, breakfast or lunch. Cereal is a pretty common breakfast and such, but there's a good bit of cereals that aren't vegetarian, so watch out. Uhh, chili is delicious as well. Cook up some veggies (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, etc and season it with seasoning or sauce if you like.) I bought some pre-made meals (that you microwave/heat up in a pan) that have broccoli, lentils, peas, carrots, and other things in it with some garlic seasoning. Also bought another few meals that's quinoa, brown rice, roasted bell peppers, beans, etc. Of course there's eggs, but that's also pretty common just like cereal. There's veggie burgers and other meat substitutes if you still miss meat (although I only eat them because it's good protein, and they taste amazing and go well in some meals like veggie stir fry). I can't really think of a lot of meals off the top of my head, but this is all I can think of for now. Searching on google and youtube (like I said above) really helps!
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, slowly working my way towards vegan. I haven't been the greatest at tracking these past three months but the past two years of logging have been all vegetarian!
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to check out my diary for ideas if you'd like!
  • FitLifeAdventures
    FitLifeAdventures Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me and you can check out my diary. I'm vegetarian!
  • Courtney_M_Mora
    Courtney_M_Mora Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am vegan and my diary is viewable to friends. If you friend me I will accept. :)