Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Replacements

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to post a few tips on replacing high calorie snack food with healthy alternatives that are, in my opinion, equally satisfying. For example, instead of popcorn or ice cream dots, I enjoy frozen peas (I know it seems crazy). Anyone else have any other suggestions for replacements?

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I love popsicle peas :)
  • skylaralyks
    Options
    Frozen Grapes! They're super sweet :)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Popcorn actually is high in calories at all.. The one I eat is only 30 cals. for every cup. Low in fat too (2g) carbs are the only thing that kind of suck (17g)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Popcorn actually is high in calories at all.. The one I eat is only 30 cals. for every cup. Low in fat too (2g) carbs are the only thing that kind of suck (17g)

Oops, I meant NOT high**
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Chocolate rice cakes instead of cookies or even chocolate. 60 cals for one large cake. Eat it slowly and don't do anything else while you are eating. It usually chases away my craving for something less healthy.
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks for all the replacements suggestions everyone! Keep 'em coming!