Lose 60lbs by December (bday month

Options
shadae83
shadae83 Posts: 3 Member
I've been on and off on my weight loss . Right now I've just about had it . I want this weight off now. People tell me to go easy on myself because I just had a baby 4 months ago, but that's still no excuse . So if you're ready to tackle this non-wanted weight, I say Let's Do This ! Who will join me on this journey ??

Replies

• KristaMunson
    KristaMunson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me! I too have 60 lbs to lose, preferably by the end of this year. I had a baby 8 months ago. I lost 60 lbs before I got pregnant so I know I can do it again and finally get to my goal weight! We can do this!!!
  • Rachelgettingleaner
    Rachelgettingleaner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also have 60lbs to loose, more than that probably but I'd certainly be happy with 60lbs less of me!! The end of this year will see a new version of us :)
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    hi im in are you gonna do a new thread or we just gonna write on this one
  • tricee300
    tricee300 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok. Let's do this! I have 100 lbs to loose
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    How are we posting our info?
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • mfp1959
    mfp1959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this.
  • bombshell1993
    bombshell1993 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I have 60+lbs to lose but I would be thrilled to have lost 60lbs. I'm so glad i saw this thread.
  • shadae83
    shadae83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! We can continue to post here for now . At the end of every month we have post the weight we started with atbthe beginning of the month and current weight at the end . Sounds like a plan !? Oh and you can also just check in for some motivational words or yu can give some support and motivation . If you wanna post recipes and workouts yu can also . We got this
  • amancapricorn86
    amancapricorn86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have to lose 60pouds my baby is 14 months now I still nursing him can anyone tell me how can I loose??
  • lolazmama
    lolazmama Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi count me in as well, I have 60+ lbs (73 to be exact lol) to finally lose!
  • jenversuslife
    jenversuslife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm working in kilos, so 27.2kg to take down!
  • MarcusH80
    MarcusH80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i lost about 86lbs so far i have about 41 to go would like to lose them by my birthday November 14 so lets do this
  • ralee950
    ralee950 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a first time mom, and my son will be four months next week. Losing 60 lbs would get me to an ideal bmi for my height and 30 lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. It has been a few years since I was that light and I need to get back to it. I've been super depressed about the weight that I gained (28 lbs) and with the depression I've not been making the best choices for myself. Having this challenge and group as motivation will be immensely helpful. If anyone can relate and would like to add me as a friend, I'd really like that.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    15 pounds gone as of today!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm also a December baby (Dec 16th)
    We got this!
  • missjuicyfruit5
    missjuicyfruit5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Would love to be 60lbs lighter by December, down 22lbs as of today but have a total weight loss goal of losing 140lbs.
    Btw anyone feel free to add me, I log in everyday.
  • asjt678
    asjt678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • makrea
    makrea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • BeautyTurnedVegan
    BeautyTurnedVegan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is this still going on, if so, I'm in!